PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Woden/Pald
Veritius
Caliouz
H3R3TIC
Reveran
Faqnoob
Vual
Geo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:34 am

this is kinda stupid guys, rev organises this event and gives dates and times and everything and theres hardly anyone on when the time comes?

wtf is dis?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Veritius

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:41 am

cause it was some ridiculous time (i'm gmt+10) and i've got end of semester exams?
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:54 am

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!! DUMBASS SERVER D/C and NO ONE WAS EVEN ON BEFORE IT.
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:18 am

yah man....the turn out was really poor...it was a little disappointing seeing as how this event has been up for so long...but the server went down for extended repairs...so i guess we were a little outta luck...anways if theres any chance of rescheduling everyone try to work together to come up with a time when alot of us can show up and participate.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:29 pm

oh shit, DAMN YOU Rev and your "take a nap" idea, it ruined me! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:39 pm

somethings i gotta say :
1 gratz ppl our first post with two pages haalll yea !!
2 im sorry this turned out to be like this freaking piece of shit server , fucking Burlex , i already hated him but noew even more adter the rollback and now that he srewed our raid
3 was empire going ?
4 dont worry guys laughs n I managed to make our own p server working 4 pvp events n stuff without lag , we will be putting rregistrarion page on the website , n we can pass te tume there when scape dcs

That was all i had to say
peace out
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Abut 15 mins before we were going to have ALL of GAngstaz INc the server crashed. We had maybe 8 of us that was from our guild. Empire sounded interested but they were kind of waiting for ganagstz to join before they did.. In my honest professional opinion We are not taken very serious to other guilds. Like we are a joke to them. Which I really hate to say that..
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

Male Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 pm

looks like its time to step it up a notch *crack knuckles*
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 am

Fuck they dont have website nor forums so lets tell them to check ours and get tempted !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:18 pm

agree with the guy up stairs
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORG RAID COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2