PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughatsheep
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ Empty
PostSubject: Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ   Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:08 am

#1 RULE PEOPLE WHO ASK WILL NOT BE PROMOTED, UNLESS WE ALREADY TOLD YOU YOU WOULD BE PROMOTED AND WE HAVENT DONE IT YET (for application required positions)

It is finally time now to start a system by which all members can be promoted/demoted so its clear how its done so no one can ask anymore and all officers and staff may follow this so everyone is treated fairy.

This will work on a point system, because its the easiest and can be tracked.

Guild ranks will be for main toons only from here out until you earn the "Full Member" ranking

Available Guild Ranks and Meanings:
Trial- Just joined the guild
New- Been around for a while and is active/helpful
Initiate- Above "New" but hasnt proven themselves to be a full member for one reason or another
Member- Contributing helpful person who has proven they are in THIS guild
Full Member- Proven that they are really for the guild and have earned the right to have all their alts promoted to the member rank as well
Veteran- Been around for a long time and as earned the trust of the other officers and staff
Officer- Goes above and beyond to help the guild
Staff- The top of the top council for the leading and changing of policy within the guild
Guild Master- enough said

In Order to move from rank to rank a few things need to happen and all requirements stack from rank to rank.

From Trial to New
This is the showing of maturity within the guild and how you interact within the guild if you do not work well with the guild, have constant arguments, never raid, never help, always ask but never return favors and so on....you mine as well leave.....promotions are random and done on a mass scale (all at once)
1. MUST be registered on the forums

From New to Initiate
At this point you must meet the following criteria

1. Be level 70 (No Exceptions)
2. Have at least 1 profession 375 and help with guild material needs
3. Raid when its not what you need....or after you get what you need to help others
4. Raid maturity...being there NOT AFK ON BOSSES.....looting properly....

From Initiate to Member
1. 2 Level 375 professions burning cooldowns on a regular basis
2. Active in guild chat even if its just to bullshit around (BE KNOWN...if we say whos that then no you arent know lol)
3. Regular Raiding and question anwsering

From Member to Full Member
1. More than 1 Character
2. ALL level 70 alts MUST be in THIS guild (No Exceptions)

From this point out you must follow all of the above criteria and put in an application via the forums to be promoted and meet the following criteria. The promotion is for your main character only all other alts will remain at the member rank.

For Veteran:
1. Must already hold the Full Member rank (not having alts can be reviewed of course)
2. Post application of the required format (the first time...if we have to say follow format mine as well wait and try again later)
3. On your application you have to have members back you, you have to be liked within the guild and be able to reflect this through your petition type application
4. Officers must agree by a 75% vote
5. Staff must agree 100%
6. patience...we WILL reply to your application the more you ask the more likely were to say no we have to talk to the other members and such....give us time =D

These 2 Ranks are on an as need basis the applications will be closed until a position opens and the following items will be needed.

For Officer
1. Must Hold Veteran Rank
2. Post an application of the required format with the same rules
3. Recieve member reviews on your application
4. Officers must agree by a 100% vote
5. Staff must agree by 100% vote
6. Patience as stated above

This rank will be a closed posting application noone will be able to comment this is reviewed on a personal basis between the current staff the guild master and the said applicant.

For Staff
1. Currently Hold an Officer position
2. Post application of the required format

As for all guild rankings and changed the guild master holds all final say on ALL rank changes and if he feels that it isnt a good decision you will remain at your rank matter what the above outline says. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ   Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:27 am

ight i edited it to be an announcement so its not pushed down by other topics

BTW awesome post and replies are not available so if u dont agree with this terms dear guildie, u r welcome to type /gquit !
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ   Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:30 am

ah i wanted to know the full promotion rules in detail....thanks for taking the time to post that up laughs, appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ   Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:27 pm

yeah, he erased them before, why do you hate the staff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Emperror

Emperror

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ   Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Laughatsheep

I think that rank: Full Member , dont exsist.... because i dont see nobody in "Player status" with rank "Full Member"
Back to top Go down
http://neooooo.hi5.com
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ   Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:09 pm

yup, it doesn't lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ   Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Promotion Guidelines EVERYONE READ
Page 1 of 1