PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phraud for officer :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phraudicus

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Phraud for officer :D Empty
PostSubject: Phraud for officer :D   Phraud for officer :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 am

Name: Jon, Really Jonathon but I'm never called it unless by my mom. And then only when she's pissed.
Main character: Phraud-70 Protection Paladin [375 Mining, 375 Enchanting] (nondonor)

Alliance Alts:
Phrauden- 70 Restoration Druid
Phraudicus- 70 Combat Rogue
Phraudman- 70 Affliction Warlock

(all nondonor)

Horde Alts:
McMonster- 70 Protection Warrior

(also nondonor)

Time spent in the guild: Since just after January ended this year. Back when the feud between Masta and Geo was still pretty ridiculous. I've stuck with Geo since then.

Impressive bit:
Well, honestly, I'm not old enough to have a credit card for donation. Also, dont have the money to pay someone else for it. So if you're looking for a donor to help you out you're looking in the wrong place. Though i do have my Paladin geared to tank and he can do everything except Hyjal. If you ask anyone i'm sure they will tell you that i am always free and happy to help with guild raids, regardless of what position be needed, i have a bit of everything. I spend most of my time predominately on my alliance characters, as my horde is not geared very well and alliance seems much more fun as they are outnumbered by horde. I am altogether a friendly guy and will help you out in any way that i can. If you need anything from me, dont hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Phraud for officer :D   Phraud for officer :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:13 am

lmao phraud u been around for a while now lol i like what u wrote about u on the top of my list man
Back to top Go down
Valmooth

Valmooth

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Phraud for officer :D   Phraud for officer :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:31 am

i can tell youre more mature than the average 15 year old by seeing you un guild chat, but i dont have a whole lot of personal experience with you. everyone else says good things and i trust them.

i vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Phraud for officer :D   Phraud for officer :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 am

lol phraud you crazy fool ive known you for a while now even though its not been too long its felt like ages

you got my vote
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Phraud for officer :D   Phraud for officer :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 am

my vote is in, on your side, we really have good ppl running for office this time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phraud for officer :D   Phraud for officer :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phraud for officer :D
Page 1 of 1