PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+4
H3R3TIC
Veritius
Faqnoob
Verough
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Verough

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi,

As the title says, I'm looking for a decent raid/pvp guild, preferably alliance. Here's a short summary about myself & my characters. Hope you like it. Smile My gear might not be T6 or something up to par with that. I'm more of a casual gamer and rather not spend looking for PUG raids that want to "rush illidan", just to find out that the raid leader is a ML'er. Although I do want to gear out my mage someway or another. Anyway, here goes...

[Note: I've already been in the guild for a short while at the start. Left because I went inactive for 2 - 3 weeks. Anyway, you might remember me as Arayan or Maii.]

1. Personal Information

Male

• Location/Time Zone:

GMT+1

• Normal Playing Times:

Throughout the whole week, a bit more than an casual / average player.

• Daily Average Playtime:

Varies from 1 hour to several hours.

• Do you use Ventrilo:

I don’t have it installed at the moment, but I've used it before. Have quite some experiences with it. (Guild Wars, Counter-Strike, WoW Retail)

2. Character Information

Lizzl (Considered as main character - Alliance)

• PvP DPS Frost Mage – Level 70
  • Enchanting = 356/375 - missing the cash for the rods
  • Tailoring = 361/375 - missing the patterns
  • HP = 7374 / Mana = 10578 - both unbuffed
  • Gear = Still using 4 pieces of T3, the rest of my gear are random epic drops from raids or faction vendors.

Maii (Second most played character - Alliance)

• Resto Shaman – Level 70
  • Blacksmithing = 286/375
  • Mining = 369/375
  • HP = 8450 / Mana = 10332 / Armor = 11163 / Bonus Healing = 726
  • Gear = Same as my mage, 4 pieces of T3, the rest of my gear are random epic drops from raids or faction vendors.

Arayan – Rogue – Level 70 – Retired - Alliance
Verough – Hunter – Level 70 – Retired – Horde
Hrogath – Priest – Level 50 – Inactive - Alliance

3. Experience

• Retail Experience = Leveled different characters to 40-50, got bored afterwards.
• WoWscape Experience = Have been playing on WoWscape for around 6 months.
• Overall classes I am familiar with = Mage / Shaman.

Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm

so wait, you wanna join our guild, no prob, we have daily raids to all kinds of instances and often horde raids, we're the BEST ally guild on wowscape, if you need help with joining contact officers or staff

Georgieboy, Geoo, Caliouz, Woden, Roglash, Reveran, Revster, Faqnoob, Plzgoldguild, Laughtasheep... there are many more, but these are the names that I could think of!

Last edited by Faqnoob on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Verough

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Cheers, I'll try to come online asap. Exams are really taking most of my time. I'll /w you or some other staff member. Smile How do you gain ranks in the guild quickly? I shouldn't have left in the first place. Sad
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:48 pm

oh well it's all explained on one of the topics... I became an officer in like 2 weeks, maybe less, just help out like I did, and it'll all be ok! If you need help with enchanting / Tailoring ask Rev or Me, we're both 375
Back to top Go down
Verough

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm almost 375 in both enchanting and tailoring, just don't have the materials to create rods and the money really. Been pvping more lately. Smile Thanks for the offer. cheers
Back to top Go down
Veritius

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:54 pm

Yay! U can be my squishy cloth wearing buddy!
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 pm

sup dude. nice to see some more gmt peopel around ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Laughatsheep
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:33 pm

fuck you cal dont even mention me i see how it is.....i like the rep vend items on ya but the frost....can i laugh....just a little?
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:07 pm

yo i like how u spent all that time on the application lol very nice ... and yea just wisp me in game ill get u in np (Georgieboy) and Faq u got officer so fast cause of this webpage fool
Back to top Go down
Verough

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Veritius wrote:
Yay! U can be my squishy cloth wearing buddy!

/Logs in with shaman. Very Happy

H3R3TIC wrote:
sup dude. nice to see some more gmt peopel around ^^

Yeah, haven't really met a lot of GMT'ers. Sad

Laughatsheep wrote:
... but the frost....can i laugh....just a little?

You can, although I do have a decent reply to that. Because of the lack my gear, I'm trying to out-dps the others. Well, too tired to explain it decent. You catch my drift. Smile And besides, first time I've played a mage. Just /wowwikimagepvpbuild, and got the pvp frost build. Didn't even know it was op on Wowscape. Sad

Geo wrote:
yo i like how u spent all that time on the application lol very nice ... and yea just wisp me in game ill get u in np (Georgieboy) and Faq u got officer so fast cause of this webpage fool

Yeah, about the application... I always try to do stuff more or less decent and not halfway done really. Very Happy Too bad you don't remember me. Sad Anyway, I'll log on right now and see if I can get ahold of someone.

Cheers for all the replies. cheers
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 pm

DO you know anything of the endgame knowledge trhat retail people know? if not find my info about it on the forums
Back to top Go down
Verough

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:12 am

Reveran wrote:
DO you know anything of the endgame knowledge trhat retail people know? if not find my info about it on the forums

I'm well informed, and if not...WoWWiki is a click away. Wink Having troubles with logging in on wowscape. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 am

Omg this is sick.. new ppl coming cuz of the website way to go my dudes !
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:04 am

well that sure is a nice thing to say Geo... I always thought I helped out with other crap too!
Back to top Go down
Verough

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am

Woooo, lots of replies! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1