PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reveran's app for staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Reveran's app for staff Empty
PostSubject: Reveran's app for staff   Reveran's app for staff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:59 am

Name: Michael
Main character (must be 70 WITH TWO profs): Reveran (Enchanting/Tailoring)

Alliance Alts: Revster (JC/Alchemy) and Naikka
Horde Alts: Martraymon
Time spent in the guild: Been awhile.

Do you dualbox? I have and will, but my comp is going to fry if I do it a lot.
Where do you spend more time [H] or [A]? Where ever I am needed.

So, I need to impress you. Well, to be honest I am not going to make a list of things that I have done for the guild. You should know already. I truly don’t want to fill this application out, but I’m looking at it from a different stand point of a new job. If I was in an organization I would want to get promoted based on the fact that I earned it. In High school I was In Air Force JROTC. I was 3rd in charge over all freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. I have lead many events and been rewarded with national medals and ribbons. I was selected to become a Team leader in the Chick-fil-a Organization.

A lot, of you might have the concern of my short temper. I would like to address that here.
I first and foremost would like to apologize to anyone that I have offended or made mad in any way. I have no right to snap at anyone. On a side note I would like to say that I am getting better. Quite Valmooth, I snapped at a non guildie while doing Kara and I was tanking. I would like to add the fact that I have taken some advice and been working with people on things. When it comes to accomplishing a task at hand, I feel that getting it completed is not a problem. I know what needs to be done and I make sure that the goal is met. Being good with time management is very helpful with getting work done.

A couple years ago I couldn’t have told you what I wanted to do with my life. Today, I know exactly what I want to do and that is being a business leader in today’s society. I am working on getting my Marketing degree. I decided Marketing for a few reasons. Marketing is in everything we do and everything we have. I feel that this fits my personality the best.

I know the game very well and the knowledge of a retail Veteran. In retail I ran a guild for a good 5-6 months. I know what it takes to be successful. I am a where that you can not make everyone happy, I sure tried. In the end result I stressed myself out and disbanded the guild because of a long situation that happened between another player. We had vent that a few people used and a website, and weekly events.

In conclusion, do I want to be staff? Of course, it would be an honor. I can get the job done. Would I be offended in anyway if not chosen, No in fact I would be Happy for those that are chosen. I’m still an officer and I still can help out when I can and I will continue to do what is asked of me. Nothing will change.
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Reveran's app for staff   Reveran's app for staff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:15 am

Rev. to be honest i didnt think u would try to apply for staff ...... BUT i do appreciate u did lol shows u got confidence in yourself blah blah blah and i noticed u been watching your people skills lmao ... but i like it
Back to top Go down
Laughatsheep
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Reveran's app for staff   Reveran's app for staff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:20 am

I know this might not be what you want to hear but i would like to make a suggestion.....

I am keeping you in mind but i would like to see if you can keep the temper under control for an extending amount of time, i have noticed you dont talk quite as much in guild chat because of this and it shouldnt be that way man were all friends here and you should be able to jump right in and tell me to fuck off from time to time lol

From this perspective i would have to say my vote would be to put rev on the 2nd string of new staff when the horde side gets bigger and the need calls

this definitly isnt a no not ever in a million years instance i just need a little more confidence in you, take a little more time to lighten up and joke around i really would like to see the lighter side of you before i hand you the staff position

i have my reservations about giving ANYONE i dont personally know the kick command for obvious reasons it really is nothing personal

Thank you for the time this took and when the next session of applications opens ill make note so you dont have to resubmit an application.

-Laughs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveran's app for staff   Reveran's app for staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveran's app for staff
Page 1 of 1