PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have no fear, Vual is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vual
Vual

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Have no fear, Vual is here! Empty
PostSubject: Have no fear, Vual is here!   Have no fear, Vual is here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:04 am

Name:Chris
Main character (must be 70 WITH TWO profs): Vual; Leatherworking + Skinning Cool

Alliance Alts:Jaucal, Faorda, Yandur
Horde Alts:Yual, Geitz elephant
Time spent in the guild:Been a few months cant really remember how long exactly

Impress Me: Prepare to be impressed...maybe
Anyway im a helpful talkative guy every now and then i farm some mats for the guild and get gems for the people that put in requests, i help some people lvl and act as a gank repellent, hmmm..i show some people where stuff is, sometimes they need to be educated a little but eh not that bad not really sure what else i can put in here...hmm...also i help out in raids when geo invites me out of the blue hm guess thats it for this little section... pig

Do you dualbox? If i have too ill try even though ill d/c shortly after

Where do you spend more time [H] or [A]?i try to spent my time half on one and half on the other though it usually ends more like 2/3 on Ally and 1/3 on Horde due to horde being less active
Back to top Go down

Have no fear, Vual is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlzGoldGuild Forums ! :: Guild Announcements :: Important News :: Staff Aplications-
Jump to: