PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is Geo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

This is Geo Empty
PostSubject: This is Geo   This is Geo I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Yo guys just wanted to say u did a bad ass job here i really like it ........ and cal i like the rank lolz.... but on a serious not we are taking things a bit more serious now about like professions/raiding WITH THE GUILD/and just helping out

laughs was nice enough to put up the thing on the forums for ranks and so on so read those pls and dont ask how to get promoed ..... we are attempting to become the best rated guild on the server and we need yoru help so if u would all be helpful and listen to your ranking officers/staff

thx
Geo
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-25

This is Geo Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Geo   This is Geo I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:31 pm

nice u like it Geo...... did it for the guild, u guys r my family and is no prob for me to do anything 4 u guys, and yea nice say thnks to laughs cuz he is the one that has posted the best things very important rules 4 the guild , and BTW theres the staff are just whenever u need to say somthng to us (offs,Staff) pirat
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Vual
Vual

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

This is Geo Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Geo   This is Geo I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:23 am

woot mascot o.o!!! elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Geo Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Geo   This is Geo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Geo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlzGoldGuild Forums ! :: Guild Announcements :: Important News-
Jump to: