PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For new people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-25

For new people Empty
PostSubject: For new people   For new people I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:51 am

for all of those who are just registering , remember that u have to read the confirmation mail in your emails, otherwise the registration will not be completed, other thing , when you register , register with the name of your in-game character , some people are registering with the mail name and i cant know who you are, therefore i cant rank you up (if you are an officer or staff(some vets willl be helpers))

Thanks in advance
Caliouz/Forum administrator
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-25

For new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new people   For new people I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:50 am

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED.
YES, PLEASE BE YOUR IN GAME NAME. GOOD POINT Caliouz
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

For new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new people   For new people I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:27 am

lol regarding the "use ur in game name thing" . i kinda messed up..i originally registered with something else and then realized my mistake and re-registered using in game name...so i dunno what to do now with the old account..its under the user name "xitup"...maybe admin can delete the account? Sorry again for the mix up :p
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

For new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new people   For new people I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:32 am

hahaha i think im just plain dumb..i just went to my profile info and i think it gives me an option to change my user name?..or am i incorrect...oh well i already made this new account so no point in lingering over that :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new people   For new people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For new people
Page 1 of 1