PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not for under 15

Go down 
+6
Caliouz
H3R3TIC
Vual
Yvez
Woden/Pald
Faqnoob
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:16 pm

I saw this on another forum, and wanted to ask you about your opinion!

Like many men, Jordan Witham is obsessed with his car. But while most boy racers would draw the line at a wax and polish, his obsession has gone into overdrive.

The 20 year old is in love with his Volkswagen Beetle – and has been having sex with it for four years.

Despite never having kissed a girl before, virgin Jordan has become an experienced lover, covering his car with kisses and caresses before having penetrative sex with the exhaust pipe.

“I don’t fancy people,” says Jordan. “It’s cars that do it for me – I don’t want to marry or have kids.”

Jordan’s mum, Debbie, 53, doesn’t know about her son’s habit but his dad, David, 50, a door installer, does – and amazingly hasn’t tried to put the brakes on his relationship.

Jordan says: “When I told my dad I was sexually attracted to my car, he just said that there are lots of different people out there who are attracted to lots of different things.

“I’m not ready to tell Mum, though. She sees the world in a different way and is always asking me if I’ve found a nice girl.”

Jordan is one of just a handful of extreme car lovers in the world known as mechaphiles, and says his obsession was fuelled as a child.

He says: “I had hundreds of toy cars as a kid and often played in my dad’s Beetle. I used to talk to it, but I didn’t think it was odd as all my mates had imaginary friends.”

After Jordan passed his driving test at 16, he spent his £750 savings on his first car, a 1967 VW Beetle.

Jordan says: “I just knew she was a ‘girl’ car and I named her Ingo. She hadn’t worked in years, but as soon as I saw her, I had to have her.”

It was only while restoring Ingo that Jordan, who has never been attracted to women, realised his feelings were sexual.

“I could feel myself falling in love while I worked on Ingo,” he says. “I once became so aroused, I started rubbing her bodywork and masturbating. It didn’t feel strange, just really exciting.

“After a few minutes, I felt a desire to connect with her further, so I had penetrative sex with the exhaust pipe.”
Jordan began making love to his car a couple of times a week, while his parents were out. He recently moved out of their home to make it easier to carry on his relationship.

“I don’t always have sex with the car,” he explains. “Sometimes I stroke and kiss her bodywork, or rub myself up against her. If I’ve just been driving her, I have to wait for the exhaust pipe to cool down before I have sex. And I always use a condom because of all the dirt and dust inside.”

Jordan, who also masturbates while reading car magazines, has spent over £2,500 refurbishing Ingo. Most of Jordan’s earnings from his job stacking shelves at a supermarket are spent on her.

Now he has spent a further £200 on a “boy” car, a Trans Am he calls Todd, and is experimenting with a “gay” relationship.

Jordan says: “He’s very masculine. When I first bought him, I felt like I was cheating on Ingo, but now we all work well together.

“I have sex with Ingo more than Todd because Todd is kept in the driveway, not in the garage,” he explains. “I have to sneak outside in the middle of the night to have sex with him.”

Unsurprisingly, Jordan from Missouri, USA, describes himself as a bit of a loner – though he has now made friends with another mechaphile over the internet.

Jordan says: “I enjoy my life. If I end up an old man, living on my own with just my cars, I’ll be happy.”

Got it from http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/sex-with-car.aspx?dateonline=Monday%2019%20May%202008
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Male Number of posts : 75

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:23 am

WOW Faq how the hell did u come across this rofl..
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Don't ask!

My friend has a forum, TFL forums, and a guy posted that there, and I wanted to hear your opinion!
Back to top Go down
Yvez

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Weird
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

Male Number of posts : 94

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:54 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:41 am

ok well thats just a little bit scary.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:08 pm

1 word ....WTF
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:24 pm

dude, that's real life, I don't get his dad though...
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:35 am

cal that is 3 words dude
Back to top Go down
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Male Number of posts : 75

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:00 am

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:03 pm

I also saw something about a guy who fucks pavements...
Back to top Go down
santasbaby

santasbaby

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:11 am

Err... Okay then. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:52 am

uhhhhhhhhhhh wtf? lol
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 am

haha i hread it again...and my response is still........uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....wtf?

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Tirassil

Tirassil

Male Number of posts : 9

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:17 am

Who the hell would fuck a pavement?? wot hav u been looking at faqnoob?? thats just freaky. so's the car thing...
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:06 pm

lol, my friend has a forum which is mostly anime focused, but there are other crap... This one guy posted that, you wouldn't believe what kind of people there are on that forum... and the other guy also called Geo found that article about a guy who fucks pavements...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not for under 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for under 15   Not for under 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not for under 15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlzGoldGuild Forums ! :: SPAM-
Jump to: