PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

registering on forums is getting serious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

registering on forums is getting serious Empty
PostSubject: registering on forums is getting serious   registering on forums is getting serious I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:32 am

guys u need to tell all of your friends to start registering cause me posting this only the ppl who have accounts can read it...... u all need to get registered and pass the word on because we are going to start demotions like i stated yesterday if u are not registered in a week u will be demoted and if u continue to ignore it u have no place here my reasoning is this

All of our info on guild news is kept here we have a events section (once we pick up more on horde lots of events will be opening up) we have the promotions system (laughs was a brilliant for that) and there will be a demotion page coming....... but we have lots of neat things on the forums and its a good way to speak with both factions

After the first week i will demote u and eventually this will result in a guild kick so pls if u got buddies in the guild u would like to stay there get them to check this out many ppl put hard work into it and i want us to be a team so pass the word on pls

All of this info will be found in the Guild Information page

Geo
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: registering on forums is getting serious   registering on forums is getting serious I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:01 am

what positions are opening up on horde? laughs sed he wuz gunna sort out horde staff and officers soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: registering on forums is getting serious   registering on forums is getting serious I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:16 am

lol there are going to be some spots opening on horde i think cause the main officers/staff who play there and are there majority of the time will be like "the horde crew" and the officers/staff on ally are "ally crew" and so on and we have our own channel in game for communication between guilds when u r in game do /join plzgold (not 100% no one is using it if im not in it then wisp me in game for the new one)

and btw pala nice ass sig u got
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: registering on forums is getting serious   registering on forums is getting serious I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:51 am

lol thanks. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: registering on forums is getting serious   registering on forums is getting serious I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:02 am

i guess this is going to be BIG guys i mean we have a site already ! forums ! like i guess no matter what we always gonna be #1 guild like GMS would wanna join it ... lmao good job all the ppl thats been supportive with this shit thats pala, geo , laughs all, this is going to be BIG i gotta teell u this and thanks for the support or forums demoting ppl i guess thats a good push xD

peace out bros *rock
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: registering on forums is getting serious   registering on forums is getting serious I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:26 pm

many ppl haven't registered yet, and some complain that they can't register, we have to get to them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: registering on forums is getting serious   registering on forums is getting serious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

registering on forums is getting serious
Page 1 of 1