PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pala for officer!

Go down 
+3
Geo
Laughatsheep
H3R3TIC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:09 am

Ok so i thought since ive been quite active for a while now, here's my application. (Just so theres no confusion, im applying for both alliance and horde, since i spend relatively equal time on both.)

Name: George..... im the reeeeyul georgieboy lol
Main character: Palaschism - enchanting and tailoring both 375 [donor]

Alliance Alts:
Palasbot - Holy priest - herbalism and alchemy both 375 [donor]
Roflcoptah - Combat rogue - skinning and LWking about 200
Roflmonster - Resto shaman
Magedyoass - arcane/fire mage

Horde Alts:
Hereticplz - Sub rogue - skinning and LWking almost maxed.
Stompey - Prot Warrior

All the above characters are level 70s, i wont mention the countless others, as 99% of the time i dont play them.

Time spent in the guild: Since geo started recruiting earlier this year, beginning of april i think, more or less the same time as cal joined.

Impressive bit:

Aight so Ive contributed loads to plz gold since i joined earlier on in the year, I have a good donor tank on ally. and have built up a good reputation in the guild and know all the guys well. I have quite a few alts, and all of my main characters have 375 profs and i am of course happy to help out other guild members with those profs, whether its bags, enchants or passing on spare primals, ill always do it so long as the member asking is respectful and grateful.

A good example of my in game contributions would be when Sunwell opened for that one day when geo wasnt here. Needless to say I tanked and lead guild raids all the way through sunwell until it closed again. As a result, a lot of members were able to get a shot at some new t6 items and some of the other awesome sunwell gear. I was very thankful for the gratitude of members aswell after we had finished the raids.

A bit about me, if you don't already know...
I live in the UK and im currently at college doing physics, maths geography and french, im hoping to do a degree in Electronics engineering and ive done courses on maths and robotics engineering at Imperial College London (<---heh you can tell i like to show that off Wink)

So im a pretty intelligent guy, im the owner of the long running fps gaming clan KMG Servers and although its a bit dead at the moment, thats only because im playing wow all the time, I still hang around on teamspeak with my uk mates in kmg. I recently ran a very successful web design partnership with a mate, i did the graphics, he did the coding. We made a small fortune selling our designs to other budding fps clans and I can show you some of my work if ever you want a peek. (there's one site in the designs forum).

Any way this brings me on to talking about my contribution to the guild by making signatures for ANY member who asks and I recently did the selection page for www.plzgold.com aswell as the red version of Faqs layout for the horde site, along with the shiny new banners.

I think my contributions to the guild are really mounting up, and I really enjoy hanging with everyone in the guild and I REALLY want to see us no.1 on wowscape, i seriously do. I support the cause 100% and im around most days out of the week, for ages so im really active. I hope i can continue to contribute further to plz gold, especially as an officer.

I think id make a good officer because I know how to organise, administrate and "deal with" other peoples problems since Ive had a lot of experience doing it in kmg. As another result of previous experience, I also have a particularly high level of tolerance, which is always a useful trait imo. Hell id make a GM, but that would be too much work, and im perfectly happy here in plz gold.

On a side note, id particularly like to be an officer on horde because a lot of the time, i spend my time there in the daytime, leveling profs and whatnot , i have a very good donor character on there, which i am seriously considering donating for spectrum or ancient beastly on, since we need a good horde donor tank and Id be more than happy to help us all get some easy gear on horde, without having to do pugs (god i hate em). So i reckon if i got officer it would probably persuade me further to get spec on that char. Since most of the time i find myself on the horde guild alone, id also like to start-up or be part of the recruiting campaign for horde, so we can increase the horde guilds rep and status on wowscape.

Anyway, im all mad about plz gold and I want to help out more and more. Wow that was a lengthy rant. Hope you all approve!

Do you dualbox? Yes, the characters listed above are on a mixture of accounts, so i am able to dual box for people in raids, with my
tank and priest for example, so i can help out individual members get particular items from instances without any
hassle rerunning.

Where do you spend more time [H] or [A]? Equal time. I have donors on both and I love playing on both sides, i follow the crowd usually,
except in the daytime when there's fewer people on and im all alone on horde Sad lol

peace out.

Pala/Heretic/georrrrge.

Last edited by H3R3TIC on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Laughatsheep
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:31 am

very well laid out i apprecaite the time taken i will have attention brought to the newly opened sections and well see what everyone has to say
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 am

yeah thanks, i laid it all out with spacing but it hasnt come out properly, meh so long as you can read it. presentation is pretty important imo if you want to get someone to read a lot of writing ^_^
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:40 am

pala i like it very professional about your things lol and i havent let the web page work go unnoticed
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:11 am

TOO MUCH TO READ>>>> LOL I HATE READING> ANyways, I got your back...
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:29 am

hey you can count on my voice bro! and I'm sure Cal will say the same!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:53 pm

cheers for all the support guyz
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 pm

it's not just us, it's the whole frigin guild that wants you there, am I not right ppl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Valmooth

Valmooth

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:29 am

i vote in favor of the pala, always a good guy and a frequent helper.....needs to farm mats for the bank more though n_~
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

Male Number of posts : 94

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 am

i got you pala, you been a help to the guild whenever im on

vote yes on pala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pala for officer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pala for officer!   Pala for officer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pala for officer!
Page 1 of 1