PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots OF Posts !

Go down 
+8
Zissou
Geo
Woden/Pald
Faqnoob
Galfurn
H3R3TIC
Reveran
Caliouz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 am

Yea server just got DCd and everytime i hit forums i see like 3 new posts lmao a lot of ppl logged in thanks for posting guys ..... xD
SPAM!
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 am

I HATE THIS CRAP...........................DONT GET ME STARTED
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 am

delicious spam eh?

bumping thread for epic justice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Galfurn

Galfurn

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:15 am

dude!#&^%$(*7!!! dc again! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:18 am

O MY GOSH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:12 am

don't make me bite you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Male Number of posts : 75

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:28 pm

If you talk again... I will EAT you.
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:13 pm

i cant log in and the loading screens are 10 hrs long SadSad
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:33 pm

DCs are really dragging out good and long these days.
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 pm

fully aware of that, that's why we wanna Cal make us a private server, right dude? oh and freagin check your messages CAL!
Back to top Go down
Zissou
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 am

Faqnoob wrote:
fully aware of that, that's why we wanna Cal make us a private server, right dude? oh and freagin check your messages CAL!

Ask Laughs about his private server...

LMAO...

No offense but it's gonna be one boring server and a ghost town.
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 am

he has a server? I wanna check it out!
Back to top Go down
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 am

i have one, but u can only be dwarfs, and only play paladin. i am a dorf paly with duel weild and WF enchant
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:11 am

O>O Can you really make a private server? If sio We can have an event on there if you make it scripted. If you make it scripted Lets do Some event for that... I know exactly what it is, just let me know if it can be done or not..
Back to top Go down
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:40 am

its 2.3 lol... my friend is the one who made the server but gave me overall admin for it:P id have to ask him to update it. affraid
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:54 am

lol that be funny 5 paladin tanks 5-8 paladins healers and the rest paladin dps LMAO Woden lets BT do it haha
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:30 am

hah, that would be so pathetic... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:37 pm

ha, i told cal bout this before. its REALLY boring on your own private server, i think i actually quit wow for ages after i spent like a night walking about by myself on my own server..... it just made me realise what a massive waste of time it was xD
Back to top Go down
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 pm

well it dont really matter anymore cause my friend delted the server and all that shit. so its not even around now. and im too computarded to even make a server if i tried lawl
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:48 pm

Bump and Run
Back to top Go down
santasbaby

santasbaby

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:07 am

it's almost been a day since you last posted. lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor lol! elephant study bom Neutral clown Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil monkey Basketball cheers cherry rendeer santa jocolor

u know u can't spam like me
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:16 am

yea laughs still has his private server me ziss masta and a few other ppl were playing there for a day being a GM with all commands is fun lol but he freaked out about some things and took away my commands and i got bored then he quit making it or something idk

and cal let me get the digits to your private server
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:17 am

I've asked him, he doesn't wanna share
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:08 am

What I want to get on a private server and do some scripts.... We could have so much fun.... Have like 5 of the officers in partiall donor gear and 5 man BT woot...
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 am

you know, events would be awesome there

maybe for the revs event, we all get there, everybody gets full t6, so we could be equal and we FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:41 am

private server = set your dmg to 9999999999999 and one hit illi, then get bored lol.
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Actually im still working on it cuz i wanna add sunwell so im still uploading some batches AND fixing bugs, cuz the first thing i noticed in sunwell was that... well nothing,, yea u heard me , nothing.. NO MOBS ! WTF !, so im still trying to fix that
and yea we can make the tournament the if u guys want as we are few ppl the lag = 0
let me just finish doing my thing

BTW mom is freaking scripted and she hits like with lighting bolts chain ones, its pretty cool to sometimes being hit and fly through BT... let me just finish it cool and ill tell u guys the realmlist

peace out
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Shadow Resist gear ftw? lol Mother is a fucking JOKE fight.. again EASY tier shoulders.. JUST like VR was easy t5.. Mother is easy t6.. HELL Warlord is harder then Mother.. lol mother just needs 3 tanks 1 MT and 2 OTs STACKED on each other to soak the nasty attack that does 30k-40k dmg divided among those hit. ive done mother too much lol.. i have my t6 shadow shoulders after my 1st time Razz.. lawl Scripted BT = FUN scripted MH = FUN Scripted SWP = ZOMG hard yet fun lol.. Take Brutallus.. u have to be in a V formation or ull get wiped and hes got 10mil ho so its a HUGE dps race Razz but hes fun
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 am

OMFG SERVER DC!!!.......so ive done like 11 runs in BT now with my rogue and im still stuck at one t6....lol....i need to get better with my rolls. Verit might soon have competition for shittiest roller of all time. Although, the other day i passed the t6 onto Cal's mage....and he rolled a 3!!!! lucky ass mofo won t6 with a roll of 3!!!! haha...by the way, im loving this spam thread...its absolutely great for server DCs, ill make sure to drop by everytime i get DC'd to write some random crap.

-Alex out.........for now
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 pm

yup, rogue are hard to gear up! mostly cuz there's like 10 in each raid! and the dc's sure don't help!

it took me 50 BT to get mh glaive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lots OF Posts ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots OF Posts !   Lots OF Posts ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots OF Posts !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlzGoldGuild Forums ! :: SPAM-
Jump to: