PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexista

Alexista

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-28

A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? Empty
PostSubject: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:47 am

So i was sitting around the other day and this just sorta came at me:

I was thinking that on one day we could have like a Guild Treasure Hunt. We would have a list of very specific items that are found in specific areas around the WoW world and we could have a start and stop time and the first 3 people to return with all of the items on the list could possibly win some sorta prize :-). I dunno i havent worked out all the details yet....especially pertaining to the item list....i know for sure that the items would have to be HARD because as you all know, there is Wowhead and wowwiki and all those other sites that people can just access to find out where to get all the items in the world....so they would have to be hard to get items...maybe even items obtained from certain repeatable quests or something like that..i dunno.

Anyways let me know what u all think. This plan is still in its infancy stages and i just wanted some feedback to see if something like this could actually happen...if not, thats ok too. We cant make everything happen :-)

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:51 am

HAHA I did something like this in retail. When I was the Gm of my guild I was too lazy to get mats so I made it a reward treasure hunt.. Sadly, if people dont participate in the raids when will the do a TReasure hunt? Sorry man. I think we should postpone and events till participation rate is higher.
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:31 pm

Perhaps, but the idea still is great, maybe we could organize a quest for Netherweb Spider silk, the only place I know where it is is the AH...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
H3R3TIC
H3R3TIC

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:10 pm

those blue spiders outside shat faq Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kmgservers.co.uk
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah Netherweb Spider silk is easy to get. Maybe get groups of 5 and have them work together to get 100 Netherweave cloth? I dont know anything we do seems a great idea but until we get people to actually participate than I do not know what to tell you. We have 500 members and like maybe the max i have seen online is 25...
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:29 am

Nice idea Alex, also ive seen many recent posts gratz to that man very good... Very Happy

peace out
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:20 pm

lol, what an IDIOT! can't believe I didn't know that...

so should we scatter and head out in search of some cloth for the prizes?
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:59 am

haha damn i didnt know thats where to get netherweb silk as well...ive needed some of that for a while for my tailoring needs! THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Alexista

Alexista

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:05 am

by the way, thanks for the positive outlook on my idea...i agree though, it wont be possible unless we actually get a decent turn out...a treasure hunt with like 5 people would be gay....ill be off to farm farm some netherweb, now that i know where the hell it is.
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:33 pm

yeah, I agree, so we should maybe scatter them in search of some primals maybe, first to get ( number ) primals wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???   A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A WoW Guild Treasure Hunt???
Page 1 of 1