PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Woden/Pald
Reveran
Elifuk
Faqnoob
Vual
Caliouz
Geo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:13 am

We have been working on our own private server for u guys to get rewards on and in wowscape. I dont know what u have heard so far about it but ALL upcoming events for guild only things will be on that server. You can win from a personal raid (your choice) to enchanting, gems(metas to), LEG ENCHANTS, 18-20 slot bags. This is all for u guys all our officer/staff are GMs over there and we will be in the events with u guys for the rewards on that server (unless one of the officer/staff need any of the rewards on wowscape) also you will get even more and better weapons and gear for THE PRIVATE PLZGOLD SERVER so you have more chances to win next times . Its instant 70 we got a guild over there everyone can be in horde and ally so make what u like.

As for the events part we will be hosting lots of new things to everyone we have a few different arenas over there (home made ofc) and have all sorts of crazy ideas for all of us to do. So just hold tight and we will have this private server going in not time at all.

KEEP CHECKING FORUMS FOR MORE INFO

Server should have all u guys on it TONIGHT so stay up late lol
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:28 am

Ppl as geo said server will probably be up tonight, officers ans staffs are woking very hard on fixing all bugs so please be calm down ...... also dont make us pissed of in there cuz we GMs ! we can .kill u !.. hahaha nah no worries
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Vual
Vual

Male Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:24 am

lol i aint afraid to spam .kill on someone Twisted Evil other then that be kool and have fun
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:14 pm

woohoo, can't wait to start making some mooncloth for you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Elifuk

Elifuk

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:12 pm

I've looked to see the info to connect to Server, but iu havent seen anything, If You Could Post the Server Info on Both Guilds info or in the Forums!

Thanks, Elifuk!
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 pm

we cant, is not done yt, we finishing fixing bugs it should be up in about 2 days....
thanks for the concern
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Reveran
Reveran

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:36 pm

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.. I can come up with some really cool gear if you want or stats lol
Back to top Go down
Elifuk

Elifuk

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:48 pm

I need to get thge Information so i can Connect when its up again, thats all i need to know...
Back to top Go down
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Male Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 pm

BAH i need to work on my custom hellhole of a event.. but server isnt online.. cant connect to list
Back to top Go down
Vinner

Vinner

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:13 am

Well ive heard a few things and i have my own account cause of Geo that unselfish coolest person i ever met but like i told woden i need to talk to Geo about a few things so if anyone hears from him let me know plz and i also wouldnt mind spamming .kill all over the place but ofc i wouldnt do that:P Twisted Evil

edited by laughs cause he doesnt understand the edit command.....triple posting kills kitties....really.....it does....
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:39 am

Is it me or people are really slow. We have a 2v2 event set up and no one has registered with team Names and the 2 players.
Back to top Go down
Vinner

Vinner

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:07 am

i just dont think ppl want to join the team i mean i have my own team with my bro and my dad so were set Razz so idk but i think that all the people who go on this site are the people who are really into this guild like me and Geo and Valmooth and Vual , and the rest of the gang
Back to top Go down
Elifuk

Elifuk

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:28 am

Thanks Vinner!
Dont worrie ill keep ckecking on Forums for Farther Info.
Hope it Would be on tonight or anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 am

lol its a sig fool you can add it under your profile options
Back to top Go down
Reveran
Reveran

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:41 am

Quote :
i just dont think ppl want to join the team i mean i have my own team with my bro and my dad so were set

Vinner your either really clueless or being a smart ass Go To My Post talking about the 1v1 or 2v2 under event and than You will know what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 am

aint it up? i still cant connect to that dam thing
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:12 am

Some complications have came up with the server. Ill keep u guys posted on the due date, just hang tight i know u all are excited. And dont worry about the information because Laughatsheep has to make u a account so when we go live ill pm u in game and on forums the your account info
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:43 am

is it just me or is Viner sucking up waaaay too much! oh and dude, you even screwed the no double posting crap, you triple posted! put it all in one freagin post!
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:48 am

yeah yeah, dude, I know what sucking up is! and that's pretty much it
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:22 am

yo yo faqnoob leave vinner alone bro he is a cool cat .... but vinner try to keep everything in 1 post dont do 3 back to back posts pls and thx

faqnoob work on your ppl skills man
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:42 am

If I had gotten a penny for every time I've heard that, I think I'd have a buck fifty, maybe less...

Yeah ok, I'll lay off of him... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 am

if you dont ill go gorilla on your azz Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:19 pm

dude, I'm sooo lazy that I don't give a fucking fuck, you can kill me if you want, just make it fast, I have other business too you know!
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:44 pm

lol o.o
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 pm

yup, I just don't give a fuck... so you gonna do it or not?
Back to top Go down
Vinner

Vinner

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 pm

I dont want ppl getting mad at him iam just saying Geo has been really cool to me and iam just trying to say that in the post because i havent talked to him in awhile so the only way was through the site. sry if i caused any trouble i didnt mean to
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:02 am

im too busy to kill ill have to do it some other time o.o
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:06 am

nah, you didn't cause any trouble man, I'm just an ass, that's all!

Oh and tell me when you wanna kill me... I don't want you to waste my time
Back to top Go down
Vual
Vual

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:09 am

lol, ill surprise you
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:06 pm

yeah, sure, what ever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!   PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLZ GOLD PRIVATE SERVER ISNT A MYTH!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next