PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valmooth

Valmooth

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!   Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:18 am

Name:Valmooth
Main character (must be 70 WITH TWO profs): Valmooth

Alliance Alts:Delfaggio, Gizkey
Horde Alts: Valrooth
Time spent in the guild: uhh....more than 3 months i think?

Impress Me: Manages the guild bank, gets raids together, farms LOTS of mats for the guild bank, help people get gear, make gems for free to anyone who asks.....what else would go here?
Do you dualbox? When the need arises
Where do you spend more time [H] or [A]? [A] until horde branch has more members....wanna keep allies from quitting from seeing officers inactive.

Last edited by Valmooth on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laughatsheep
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!   Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:44 am

for a staff app this is kinda......thin.......impress me not say why you wont lol
Back to top Go down
Valmooth

Valmooth

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!   Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:49 am

fine fine, ill change it.
Back to top Go down
Laughatsheep
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!   Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:55 am

thanks for humoring me.....please be patient i will discuss this further with the staff and take care of your last requirement i will have them post here what they have to say and i will reply and close the topic when the [process is done til then remember the main rule (and dont joke about it im trying to make a point lol) DO NTO ASK we arent dicking around here people and well take care of it (last comment not at val but everyone in general)
Back to top Go down
Valmooth

Valmooth

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!   Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:35 am

lol, just got a new, even more awesome avatar to put on if i get staff Twisted Evil

call it my own personal celebration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!   Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Loves him~ Valmooth applies for staff!
Page 1 of 1