PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wodenderog, Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woden/Pald
Woden/Pald

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Wodenderog, Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Wodenderog, Staff Application   Wodenderog, Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Name: Alex
Main character (must be 70 WITH TWO profs): Wodenderog

Alliance Alts: Palderog, Anderog, Alyderog, i have more.. Smile
Horde Alts: Risostar, Maldastar
Time spent in the guild: 1 month +

Impress Me:
I am a very driven individual, and when it comes to a guild that is actually serious about what it believes, being the best in other words. i am on board 100% to help with that. I have held a officer or higher rank in every retail raid guild I've ever been in and have never abused the powers given to me BY the leaders or others.

WoW is my escape from reality like most people, so I want to enjoy playing it and want to have fun playing with others and helping them out if they need it. Always willing to help, just ask me and I'll help you the best I can. Being that this IS a game, I can't say I will be on all the time due to real life situations or hanging out with my RL friends, so bear with me on that.

A friendly attitude is always how people should be, if you got something holding you back or you wanna vent about something going on in real life, I'm your guy. I am their for my friends, be it real life or gaming friends.

I want this guild to succeed in every way and will help to get there as much as I can. I am working to get my Shadow Priest on horde side gear so I can make a presence over there as much as I have over on the Alliance side of WoWScape.

Guild Events are VERY important to me because i belive that they show a TRUE guildy, whos there for the guild, and a player just in guild to mooch gear from raids. I love doing RANDOM things with the guild and having a hella good time. Guild PvP events are fun, as are old school raids.

And thats my application as best as I can answer it at 7am.

Do you dualbox? Only if im on my good comp.. which is usualy in the morning
Where do you spend more time [H] or [A]? Alliance is my main side at the momment
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Wodenderog, Staff Application   Wodenderog, Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:55 pm

woden happy to see u applied lol i like it man u do a lot for the guild
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Wodenderog, Staff Application   Wodenderog, Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 pm

lol, all wanna apply, well I won't, still afraid of what might happen if some1 hacked my account again, and no1 could demote me but Geo, I'm staying an officer for GOOD, or at least the rest of the year
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Wodenderog, Staff Application   Wodenderog, Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:12 pm

lol good faq u can help the staff out with who to pick now lolz
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Wodenderog, Staff Application   Wodenderog, Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 pm

why, I'm not staff, and I DON'T wanna be...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wodenderog, Staff Application   Wodenderog, Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wodenderog, Staff Application
Page 1 of 1