PlzGoldGuild Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PlzGold Forums !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caliouz for Staff !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Caliouz for Staff !! Empty
PostSubject: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:58 am

Name: Anthony Lewis
In-Game Name : Caliouz
Main character (must be 70 WITH TWO profs): Caliouz ( Mining Blacksmith )

Alliance Alts: Caliouz (draenei warrior ),Celsiouz ( NE druid )
Horde Alts: Eileen(BE pala) , Calliouz ( undead roge )
Time spent in the guild: Around 4 months
Impress Me: Im Anthony, i live in San Diego CAlifornia ^^ , i love my city is the best i just smetimes go out hang out with my friends , go party do something fun but ofc, theres always time to set up a meeting with the PC Very Happy, to play wow, to learn new thing about how to hack my iphone , to learn how to use programms, everything , i just love tech Very Happy My parents are from Colombia so i always say i have a Latin spirit inside me .....somwhere .. haha and yeah i know english and spanish so i can give to the guild a lot of opportunities ill be like the transaltor ... haha
Yea now something about the guild, lets say im always willing to help i lopve just raiding, my main , cali has like all t6 and donation weps and everything so i kinda dont need anything from the instances but u will always see me there in all raids just helping DPS , and helping all the ppl to get their gear also u can ask a lot off ppl im always asking like hey guys do u need anything maybe BT, hyjal or anything and what i do is that i make a raid and just get n that awesome tank geo gave us ( haz ) and start tanking for ppl (haz is 6t6 too so i do it too just for help ) u will always see me telling ppl like hey u need something u need me to invite someone to g ? is that ur alt ? u want an invite ? and all sorts of thing im always willing to help. I consider myself a nice person so if u guys see my "records" i had never had any trouble or fight with any guild mate and ofc i always , always fightt and argue with ppl that are tising and saying shit about my wow family, that means u guys , ur my friends and my only guild, the only one i have had so u guys took me from the beggining and just helped me a lot and all of what i amn at this moment is because of ur help, really thank u family and i wanna always give that back so im allways willing to help ppl that might be in the same situaton i was in those days . also u will never see me calling someone n00b cu zi think thats the nastiest, fucking name and adjetive on earth, i know everyone says like u were n00b also, but thats not the explanation i have what i think is that we all here to learn and not to get a laugh in the face when we ask, weres the bank, or weres my trainer , if i was in a wheelchair (*knock on wood ) would u laugh at me ? is like the same thing.
also part of that thing i want to give back to the guild is been showed in all my work in the site i guess i wouldhave done this for few ppl, but u guys u my guild really deserve and u my guildies diserve the best so thats why i had so many nights of just like non sleep u guys know thats true ) cuz i was finishing the site with faq ofc and pala now that is been helping us a lot

So i guess that was all i hope i have impressed u guys and just like... idk....... pick meh !!!!!!!!

Do you dualbox?
Yep , i do it everytime
Where do you spend more time [H] or [A]? Both , lil bit more on [A], since i was one of the firsts with laughs and Geo on horde im like one of the pioneers xD but yea i like both factions , on horde kinda alone but u can always find ppl for raids , not ganking ofc Very Happy and cuz i like my hottie BE Very Happy , and on alliance theres all my friends and is like the guild well formed so i like it a lot thats why i spend more time there Very Happy Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Plzgold.com !!!!
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm

dude, fucking give me admin tittle here, I know you'll look here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Cal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u applied woot .... i happy now lol...... but yea there is a few staff spots open (less officer spots) but well spoken nice style lol and i know hazly is awsome
Back to top Go down
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

PostSubject: Re: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:44 am

Yea ! i hope i get chosen !!! thnks geo, really for everything i remember that day when u interviewed me... if can feel that moment is part of my life now.. lmao thank man much love dude i preciate u and laughs u guys are very cool peeps... Smile How u like the new head image ? lmao

PS : faq u are admin ! i see u in admins !!! WTF why u say u not ?
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Site Master
Site Master
Faqnoob

Male Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:36 pm

cuz I don't have that administrate this forum shit on the lowest rectangle

oh and also cuz I can no longer see the staff only page!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgdesigns.elysium-fields.net
Caliouz
Admin
Admin
Caliouz

PostSubject: Re: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 pm

had to put u on mods group cuz i still see u in admins one
Back to top Go down
Geo
Guild Owner/Pimp
Guild Owner/Pimp
Geo

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:00 pm

lol sry cal i didnt get around to your interview last night u werent online ........ but i might be able to work something out today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caliouz for Staff !!   Caliouz for Staff !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caliouz for Staff !!
Page 1 of 1